السبت، 26 يوليو 2014




Joan works in a factory and distribution of freezing fish, in the working day after the date of departure of staff entered the room cooling, but the surprise occurred while the absence of it, if it is a closed door inside. 

And at this time it was all departing employees to the end of the working time and did not keep them from anyone who could help him, and despite his knowledge that the attempts will fail in asking for help, but he has been screaming loudly and hits the door with all his strength. After the expiry of five hours, and while he was on the verge of death, security men entered a factory and opened the door to him and saved him eagerly. 

After the man was rescued and his return to life that almost loses it, the security man asked: How do you know that there was a man inside the refrigerator?! He answered them: I am an employee here for thirty-five years, and staff between the inside and outside during the work day does not turn any of them for my stay at the factory gate, except for this guy, he receive me smile and beautiful word Good morning daily, and Eodni safety and Tmantyate to see me on the good in the next day , which is simply a man who made ​​me feel Bakimita and deal with me respectfully, and today, after working hours waited passes for Eodni as he left, but I wait long hours, I felt that there is abnormal, and I took looking for in all parts of the plant, that led me to thinking after that failed find it to the refrigerator, opened it and actually I received between life and death, rushed to his aid and rescue him.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

التُصنُيُفاتُ

Unordered List

أعلانكً

المًشاركُاتُ

أخٌرُ المُشاُركاُتُ

ضعُ أعلاتكُ هناُ

Text Widget