السبت، 26 يوليو 2014




It is said that (Bahloul) was a mad man in the reign of the Abbasid Caliph Harun al-Rashid, and one day he passed Harun al-Rashid, sitting on one of the graves Manva Aaron said to him: O, O Bahloul crazy, when prudence? 

Bahloul ran and climbed to the top of the tree and then called Aaron on top of his voice: O Yaharon crazy, when prudence? 

Aaron came under the tree on his horse, and said to him: I am mad or you're sitting on the graves? 

Bahloul said to him: but I am sane!! Aaron said: How so? Said Bahloul: "For I know that this is fleeting," and pointed to the palace of Aaron, "and that this remains," and pointed to the grave "Fmrt this before this,, but you may popularized this" means palace ", and ruined this" means the grave, "Vtl that transmitted from Omran to ruin with you know that your destiny to Amehal, "Carter said, tell me, which of us crazy?? 

Harun al-Rashid heart of the mountain shook and cried even wet his beard, and said: God, You're the honest, then Aaron said: Zdni O Bahloul. Bahloul said: "enough for you then cling to the Book of Allah" 

  Aaron said: Alec need Voqdaha, said Bahloul: Yes three needs, the case Hkurtk. He said: ask, he said, that the increase in my life!! He said: I can not, he said, to protect me from the Angel of Death!! He said: I can not. He said that Tdechlni paradise and get me from the fire!! He said: I can not. He said, know that you owned, and I'm not a king, but I have no need.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

التُصنُيُفاتُ

Unordered List

أعلانكً

المًشاركُاتُ

أخٌرُ المُشاُركاُتُ

ضعُ أعلاتكُ هناُ

Text Widget